How To Tell A Guy Does Like You
Everybody wants to be loved and to be wanted. If you are a girl, then you definitely know how tormenting it can be wondering if a guy likes you or not especially if you really like them. You of course want to read the signs right and not end up looking as though you are making the first move on the guy. Well, if you are in this kind of a situation you don’t have to worry because you can actually tell whether he likes you by paying attention to a few things. Here are some of the signs that could mean he does like you!
- He wants to be near you – A guy showing his caring side towards you is definitely carrying something for you. You will notice that he likes to hang around you or be near you, helping you or taking care of you in different ways. The friendship and need to be closer to you is definitely a like sign.
- He compliments you or gifts you – Even the simplest gift from him should tell you that he likes you. He wants to impress and make you happy with the unexpected gifts simply because he likes you. If he also makes an effort to compliment you on most things like how you are dressed or how you reason and look at things, then he definitely has something for you.
- He wants to meet again – If you have gone out on a date with a guy or have spent some time together and he calls to invite you for another, then he likes you and loves your company. Sometimes the second meeting will actually be unexpected probably because he’s been watching you and wants to make it look like accidental bumping into each other. The fact that he wants to see you and talk to you again says it all.
- He makes physical contact – A touch is a huge like sign however innocent it is. It could be on the back, shoulder or hand and can happen at any given time. You could be sitting talking or walking. It simply says he is comfortable with you and wants to get closer.
- He gets the jitters – It is very natural to feel all shy and clumsy around a person you like. This unusual untypical behavior can mean that he does like you and is very careful with what he says or does around you. Some lack words or start laughing for no reason at all. You can’t miss such behaviors to tell you what he feels.
- He hurts when you talk about other guys – The sadness reaction means he wishes you would talk about him that way and doesn’t want to imagine you liking another guy. Some will take revenge by talking about other pretty girls or actresses. He does like you!
- He steals glances at you – If a guy likes you, you will catch him stealing glances but will look away or down as soon as your eyes meet or when you look up. The motive is to admire you without your notice because yes, you are special to him.