How to Remove a Hickey with Spoon
This method of cold compress to use a frozen spoon to remove a hickey provides a complete solution and is one of the fastest way to get rid of hickeys quickly. It is advisable to use the cold spoon method on the hickeys as soon as possible after receiving it.
You might be wondering how long does it take for a cold spoon to get rid of a hickey – Well it depends on how soon you start applying cold spoon to remove the hickeys, it could just take less time if you keep applying cold compress technique as many as times as possible during the day.
Steps to Remove a Hickey Fast with a Cold Spoon
- To get started – take the steel spoon, wet it and put it in the freezer for around 10-15 minutes.
- To make the process faster, place several spoons in the freezer.
- Now take out the spoon and wrap it with a cloth .
- Apply it on a hickey, you need to ensure that the spoon covers the entire hickey infected area, so as there is no trace of a hickey at the end.
Repeat this same process using the next frozen spoon and put the used spoon back in freezer. The cold compress technique cuts off the blood flow to the hickey area and the rubbing method breaks up the blood that has been coagulated in the area.
How to Remove a Hickey with Ice
Other Alternative method is wrap several ice cubes in a towel, or use frozen ice packs. Applying ice on the infected hickey area helps with the pain and swelling which might have occurred because of getting a hickey from someone. This process also helps in making the mark less noticeable.
Related Posts – How to get rid of a hickey
How to give someone a hickey
How to hide a hickey
Steps to Get Rid of a Hickey with Ice
- Apply the ice on hickey infected area for up to 15 minutes, if it doesn’t feel too uncomfortable. Now, remove the ice for few minutes and then apply it again.
- Repeat this method by giving breaks in between.
Cold compress methods should be used as many times as possible during the day. The more you do it, the faster the hickey will fade.
Warning– Don’t place ice directly on your skin. Always use an ice pack or put something between the ice and your skin.