Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Oily Face
An oily face can be hard to deal with especially if your greatest wish is to have a beautiful flawless look. Oily skin can be caused by genetics, food choices, extra stress or hormonal changes in the body due to puberty. Women also are more prone to oily skin during menstrual cycles, pregnancy, or menopause and while taking birth control pills.
Tired of your oily skin and interested in natural ways to prevent it? Don’t fret, there are great natural home remedies that you can use to get rid of an oily skin on face, nose, forehead fast and look as beautiful as you want.
Best Oily Skin Tips for a Shine Free Complexion
- One of the easiest way to get rid of an oily face, use blotting tissues over the face every time you start feeling the face getting oily. They help get the excessive oil off the face without clogging your pores. You can find good quality sheets from your local stores cheaply.
- Ensure that your face is thoroughly dry after taking your shower. You can rub it gently using a dry sheet to start the day off with a beautiful face.
- High in vitamin A, egg whites can effectively dry out skin blemishes as well as tone and tighten up oily skin. Whip one egg white until stiff and spread it on your skin. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with warm water. Do this twice a week.
- Whip one egg white, add the juice from half a lemon and mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. This will tighten the skin and soak up excess oil.
- Use a few drops of rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab and use it to wipe the oil as well as dirt residues off the face. The treatment offers very fast results and will leave the face clean and oil free.
- Form a face paste using baking soda and water, then apply to the face and let it sit for at least ten minutes before rinsing it off. You can then apply witch hazel after rinsing to have a smooth and oil free face.
- Another great mix you can use on the face to get rid of the oil is orange squeeze and egg yolk paste. Apply this to the face and let it sit for at least 10 minutes before you rinse it off. You can use the paste once every week to get lasting results.
- Make a scrub using sugar and honey. This is one of the best you can use at home to exfoliate the skin in a natural way and keep it moisturized. Ensure however, that you use the scrub only once in a while because frequent use can end up drying the face too much.
- Pick up a good face cleansing habit that should involve washing the face twice daily. It is also very important to use beauty products that are designed for oily skin so you don’t end up worsening the situation.
- Find a good quality moisturizer made using organic ingredients and apply it to the face before sleeping. This will help clean and hydrate the skin, preventing the generation of oil by the skin pores. The light moisturizer can also be applied during the day to keep the face free from oil as you run your errands.
Even though it is absolutely impossible to choose what type of skin you are born with, you can determine how it looks. The best home remedies to get rid of an oily skin are those that use only natural ingredients and the good thing is that most of these will be available in your kitchen or your local stores at very affordable prices. They are the best because they do not expose the skin to any side effects and comes with other added benefits for the skin when properly used.